Call Us At: 800-310-8478
Geez…last year we got snow on Halloween and this year “Frankenstorm”. When Justin Berk says the word “hurricane” on the 5 o’clock news or posts on his FB page, most of my neighbors run to the grocery store for toilet paper, water and batteries. I feel the need to clean. I do the following:
1. Do ALL the laundry
2. Do ALL the dishes
3. Force my family to eat meltable freezer stuff
4. Fill the bath tubs with water
5. Run to the grocery store to find water, TP and batteries on short supply.
6. My children make sure all thier gadgets are fully charged
7. My husband fulls our cars with gas
I’m interested to hear what the clients of American Insurance do first when they prepare for a major storm.
I got a call from a client who is also a nurse. First thing she does is check her disaster kit. Jean suggested that every family should have the following in their kits:
Click here to cancel reply
Remember my details
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
Powered by Agency Revolution.
All content © 2017 American Insurance & Financial Services, Inc., All Rights Reserved